CrossFit found me in 2012, our company commander brought it to the unit after he went to his level 1. In 2013, I got my level one with the intention to help others enjoy fitness as much as I do. I took over Seminole CrossFit in April 2015 with aspirations of making people a healthier happier version of themselves.
- CrossFit Level 2
- CrossFit Kids
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- USAW Olympic Weightlifting Sports Performance level 1
Bio coming soon!
- CrossFit Level 1
Augusto Juarez found CrossFit in 2009 while waiting to be shipped out to Army Basic Training as a way to prepare himself physically. After Infantry OSUT and Airborne school he was reintroduced to it in the Special Forces Preparation and Conditioning course. He dropped out of Selection and continued to train himself until he went to a CF Level 1 course in 2014 in the hopes of introducing regular people to the fitness lifestyle and “the beauty and strength of which their bodies are capable” (Socrates).
Certifications and Education:
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- StrongFirst SFG Kettlebell Instructor
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer
- USA Boxing Level 1 Coach
- NESTA Sport Yoga Instructor
- NESTA Muay Thai Fitness Instructor
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
CREATE A BETTER YOU TODAY
Your path to self-betterment starts with a Bright Spots session: what are you already doing right? How can we use those Bright Spots to leverage improvement…how can we help you get used to success?